Chorus One is the largest cryptocurrency staking provider in Europe securing over $6bn in assets and operating nodes on over 25 cutting edge networks such as Solana, Ethereum 2.0, and Cosmos. We also research, design and build liquid staking and interoperability solutions to enable a richer inter-blockchain ecosystem.
To supplement our extraordinary growth in 2021, we are seeking a Research Analyst to assist our distributed organization of 26 people in keeping track of developments in and contributing to network ecosystems we are a part of, as well as helping us make informed investment and product decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an industry building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for a decentralized, internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Can communicate well in both oral and written form.
- Has experience in structured research and data-driven analysis and is able to reliably synthesize important financial as well as technical data and information.
- Can take initiative and work independently.
- Has a private interest in cryptocurrencies and is active in the community looking for a full-time role, we are especially interested in individuals with expertise in staking and/or decentralized finance.
- Research and compile relevant information around protocol designs, macro trends, and network updates to help grow our business and improve our services.
- Assist in prioritizing engineering resources and managing communication with relevant external network stakeholders.
- Create content and engage in the ecosystem to represent us in network communities and to assist our customer acquisition and retention.
- Identify and analyze relevant data and metrics to improve our services, decision-making, and external communications.
- Contribute to developing our long-term strategy and decision-making criteria.
- Conduct due diligence on new networks and evaluate the business viability of operating nodes on them using our existing methodology.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment, and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Competitive fixed salary (USD 70k * USD 120k) + equity
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at nice destinations. Past retreats took place in Portugal, Kenya, the USA, South Korea, Dubai, and Serbia.
- Remote work
- Expand your network and work with some of the most important players in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Work on the state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
Please let Chorus One know you found this position on CryptoValley.Jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.