Chorus One is the largest cryptocurrency staking provider in Europe securing over $5bn in assets and operating nodes on over 25 cutting edge networks such as Solana, Ethereum, and Cosmos.
To supplement our extraordinary growth in 2021, we are looking for a proactive Financial Accountant to assist with the core accounting responsibilities at Chorus One. The Financial Accountant will have the opportunity to pave the way for crypto accounting. The position offers a considerable opportunity to have a large impact in a rapidly-growing and evolving organization.
This is a remote first position. As a Financial Accountant you will be working mainly on company financial data, ensuring our financial records are in line with Swiss regulations. In this role, you will also need to work with on-chain data and feel comfortable with technical concepts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an industry building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for a decentralized, internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent Swiss GAAP practical experience
- Proven experience in an accounting function in a fast-paced environment
- You can operate with success in a remote-first environment
- Interest in learning about crypto
- Tech-savvy and excited about new technologies and practices
- Knowledge of Swiss financial accounting and reporting standards.
- Is curious, willing to learn, and comfortable with uncertainty
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Manage and ensure compliance with Swiss accounting standards, regulatory requirements and tax regulations
- Document business financial transactions, prepare entries for company accounts, and maintain general ledger
- Maintains company equity program: updates stock databases and stock option related transactions.
- Work closely with the Sales team, reviewing contracts to understand and track timing of revenue recognition, classification and invoicing requirements.
- Proactively make suggestions to improve practices and processes
- Support ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Opportunity to learn about crypto accounting and taxation, a skill increasingly sought after as the adoption of cryptocurrency continues to grow exponentially.
- Competitive fixed salary + equity
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at nice destinations. Past retreats took place in Portugal, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Dubai and Serbia.
- Remote work - you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Work with state of the art networks and protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
Please let Chorus One know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.