This job is no longer accepting applications.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the coordination and execution of keeping track of all booking matters, account reconciliations and supports the accounts payable function.
- Maintain the general ledger of the Tezos Foundation and other Group companies by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases
- Review and verify accuracy of financial and contract paperwork and processes
- Support in preparation of Swiss VAT and other tax returns
- Coordinate the annual and other periodical closing within the accounting teams with the subsidiaries outside of Switzerland
- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting
- Support audit activities
- Successfully completed commercial education
- 3+ years' experience in an accounting or controlling function
- IFRS know-how
- Experience in multi currency settings is a must, experience in dealing with crypto-currencies / blockchain is preferred
- Experience in using Abacus is preferred
- Excellent German and English skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- High Flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.