Project Management Office Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What We’re Looking For
As the PMO Lead at the Cardano Foundation you are responsible for bringing cohesion and alignment to our Project Management function. You are the hub that connects excellent project management practices with communication and methodology processes. You will create a common set of principles, practices and templates for managing various organisational projects. You are in charge of setting the standards and training project managers on how projects are managed within the Foundation.
Additionally you keep abreast of project updates with our Cardano Partners to ensure interlinked and cross joint projects are seemingly executed and follow through processes are being met.
What you’ll be doing
- Setting standards for reporting on project status Foundation wide.
- Oversee the development and completion of organizational projects.
Providing senior management and teams with a consistent view (dashboard summary) of project status including;
- Progress against plan
- Risks / Issues
- Important interdependencies
- Project health
- Deadlines / Internal Roadmap timeline
Build out the Project Management team for the Foundation, ensuring consistent and regular communication between all projects, project managers and senior stakeholders, providing updates on changes to;
- Project management methodologies.
- Expectation reporting.
- Internal processes related to projects delivery such as budgeting, HR & recruitment, supplier management, contract negotiation.
Documenting and aligning the Foundations standards for project management;
- Work with Project Managers to document and define how we deliver projects, set the standard.
- Work with the technical and engineering team to document how we tie in the software development.
- Processes to project delivery.
- Reach alignment and educate all project managers on standards.
- Periodically perform project audits to ensure projects are being delivered to standards.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize a large amount of information into relevant and concise reporting.
- Good communication and facilitation skills for the training of project managers in the project process.
- Good management and planning skills to help support resource allocation across projects and identify issues/risks.
- Adaptable, intuitive and good problem solving techniques.
- Ownership is a part of your DNA.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimal Requirements Project management related.
- PMP or PRINCE2.
- Scrum or agile qualifications.
- Degree in technology, engineering or business.
- Experience working within a variety of PMO offices.
- Experience of working on software development projects.
- Established core PMO functions for an organisation.
- Designed and implemented PMO functions from scratch.
- Solid understanding of software project delivery and various project delivery methodologies.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talent! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.