Front Office Assistant and Investor Relations Specialist
Are you a Front Office multi-tasker who excels as a strategic Investor Relations partner and Controller? Do you like working with numbers and doing analysis as well as working with people? Can you see yourself working side by side in a dynamic crypto investment team? If so, apply to join our growing team.
Dialectic is a multi-family office focused on alternative assets and a dramatically improved experience for our member families. Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produces truth. In turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
Our team is composed of talented people from around the world with entrepreneurial, venture capital and technology backgrounds motivated by the search and realization of extraordinary opportunities.
High performing investment team is looking for an allrounder to support a diverse range of responsibilities for our front office team. This role requires a flair for numbers as well as the ability to connect with investors and portfolio companies.
The successful candidate should have the grit, business acumen, strong organizational and numerical skills to support our front office team is a truly diverse role.
• Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
• Manages communication between a company's management and investor community and support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to the team, and crisis management.
• Managing communication with current portfolio companies to improve the level of reactivity in requests of various kinds
• Support Investment team in the preparation of client/internal investment reports and presentations
• Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
• Reconcile and validate trade capture and day trading activity in timely and accurate manner.
• Reconcile portfolio statements with records, to ensure accuracy of internal records
• Collate all the financial transactions done in the daily operations of a business and record them in their respective accounts.
• Coordinate with front office and other support teams, locally and globally, to address trade related enquiries and issues.
• Manage cash and derivative transactions in timely and accurate manner.
• Work with external fund administrators to generate ad-hoc investment reports, investigate variances and manage ad-hoc queries
• Review monthly operating statements and drafts monthly owner operating report for final review
• Performing other administrative tasks, and support investment team in a range of ad-hoc tasks
• University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or business
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar, demanding role, ideally in the technology or investment sector
• Proven financial controlling know-how
• Ability to come forward with suggestions on new procedures and processes
• Accustomed to liaising at the highest level within companies and truly wanting an involving and fast-paced role working within a boutique and extremely interesting environment
• Able to switch between autonomously and supporting the investment team
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Preference for crypto investment or VC background
The Candidate should be located in Switzerland or able and willing to move to Switzerland over time. Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well. We also have periodic company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
• Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
• As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility both internally and externally.
• Competitive compensation
• Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dialectic is a machine that uncovers ciphers in opaque markets thereby unlocking extraordinary value for our member-families.