Senior Talent Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gelato is Web3’s premier automation network, enabling developers to automate arbitrary smart contract executions on and across all EVM based compatible blockchains such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and many more.
Today, Gelato executes thousands of transactions every day and is used by some of the most widely used decentralized applications in crypto as the underlying infrastructure to automate DeFi, NFT and gaming use cases including limit orders on AMMs, interest compounding or automated petting of NFT pets.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe.
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Join the “Gelato Legendary Member Club” and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network’s token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap and many more
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
- Oversee and execute end to end recruitment and select key hires to grow various departments with a focus of software development
- Create and run a robust recruiting program and make recommendations to increase the number of high-quality applicants
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Work closely with the founders and management team to discuss candidates and select the best ones
- Proactively reach out to potential candidates in the blockchain space and manage inbound candidates in a timely and efficient manner
- Partner with external recruitment agencies and manage them to increases the number of high quality inbound candidates
- Experience attracting talent & recruiting in a high-growth tech company
- Comfortable reaching out to potential candidates and building relationships for future hiring
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Extremely organized, great at managing time, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Blockchain / Crypto knowledge
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Please let Gelato know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate your smart contracts