Tech Lead Engineering - Custody Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Tech Lead Engineering - Custody who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our applications. You will have experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back- end languages. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front- end and back- end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
- Lead our Custody Engineering Team from a tech perspective and work on the core custody platform and architecture for digital assets.
- Take technical leadership to facilitate development of a highly secure and scalable platform.
- Produce components that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Develop multi-tier highly scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications.
- Work with engineers, architects, product managers, designers, other stakeholders.
- You are a clear communicator and can express your thoughts in a technical debate.
- Deep understanding of creating highly secure applications.
- Familiarity with digital assets custody architectures and approaches such as HSMs and MPC.
- You care deeply about building scalable applications.
- You have experience with security standards and best practices.
- Experience with cryptography, especially asymmetric encryption.
- Interest and knowledge of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- You have experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience working with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) is a plus.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Please let Sygnum know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.