Community Manager (Web3 Sport Fans Engagement platform)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Iconiko is the next generation multisport platform for sports fans ⚽️, that creates amazing NFTs and experiences based on the most iconic moments in sport history.
The goal: become the #1 iconic moments NFT provider for worldwide Sports Events and Leagues by 2023.
The founding team successfully launched several companies in the past and is now backed by a family office active in venture capital and tech projects. Iconiko’s team has successfully secured a pre-seed funding of about 3 millions euros.
Combining unique technologies and the knowledge of blockchain/NFTs experts, Iconiko is about to revolutionise the way sport fans can interact with their favorite sport leagues.
We’re an international team of professionals working remotely (and we have a small office based in Paris and soon Switzerland). We work with extraordinary talents and ambitious people. Our team is growing and we’re constantly hiring top talents.
We’re now looking for a talented community manager to grow and manage our community of early adopters and sport NFT seekers/owners.
What we’re looking for
Working directly with the Comex, you’ll be in charge of creating, developing and managing Iconiko communities via content marketing and social media initiatives.
More specifically, you will:
- Grow & develop Iconiko’s community
- Publish on a daily basis on Twitter / Discord / blog : Create and publish engaging text/copywriting content (educational, features, tutorials…) in the form of blog posts, Discord messages and social posts
- Set, plan and implement social media and content marketing campaigns on the main social networks and our Discord
- Community management : cultivate relationship with community, actively monitor and respond to direct messages and tags
- Lead or collaborate with our in-house art direction team in producing appealing visuals and video content to increase the effectiveness of the posts
- Brainstorm content ideas to test new ways to bring more organic users into the community
- Track relevant data to analyze the impact of the content you produce, reporting of community KPIs
- Manage our social accounts (Twitter, Discord, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, …)
- Identify and manage potential influencers interaction with Iconiko
- Fluent English speaker
- At ease with Discord, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and other social media
- At ease with managing a community and bringing concrete answers.
- You’re ideally familiar with cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and Metaverse.
- Have published blog, video or social media content online before
- You’re not afraid of taking ownership of your projects and making a difference
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Any experience with Canva, Photoshop, InDesign or After Effects is a plus
Why you should join Iconiko
- You will work on a very ambitious NFT / Crypto project, that aims at becoming a leader worldwide.
- You will be working directly with the founders and have a decisive role in the success of the company.
- You will be surrounded by incredibly talented colleagues.
- You will get to speak English (and French, if you desire) at work.
- You will work hard and have lots of fun in a warm and friendly team.
- Your work will have an enormous impact on the Iconiko’s growth.
- Interview 1 with the COO (30-60min)
- Quick test of visual design
- Interview 2 (Zoom call with the team)
- Work from where you want, or in our office in Paris (and soon, in Zug, Switzerland).
- Being part of the team, you will be eligible to our token vesting programme (2023) and get a privileged access to some NFTs (2022)
- Early joiners are eligible to an attractive stock options plan
- Casual and friendly work environment
How to Apply
Please send a resume to email@example.com.
Please let ICONIKO know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.