Product Owner - Tokenization
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure,
and convenient. We empower our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, our own stable coin DCHF and tokenized assets are seamlessly integrated in one account.
About the role
- Are you a sharp Product Owner with a passion for tech and thirst for innovation?
- Are you able to strike a balance between dreaming big and delivering an MVP?
- Do you want to make a difference by working in a high-growth startup with highly motivated people who are still fun and
- down to earth?
- Do you share the belief that Tokenization can improve the growth of the ecosystem?
- Are you passionate about crypto-currencies, blockchain technology and financial products?
If your answer is an exciting “Yes” to these questions, we want you on the Digital Product Management team.
- Collaborate with product managers, tech leads and designers on designing and refining user stories with a client
- centric mindset
- Break down high level product features into user stories, model workflows data structures and clarify business rules
- Work closely with the development team to implement product features while ensuring scalability, managing dependencies,
- and adhering to business and non-functional requirements
- Support and guide product managers on sprint planning to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Manage integrations and interfaces with other systems in our product landscape
- Support the run-the-bank organization to identify and resolve production issues
- Ensure that new requirements are consistent with the product scope and vision
- Participate in the entire product development life cycle
- Partner with tech stakeholders to ensure the quality and stability of our products
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Technical background with emphasis on requirements engineering
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, elicit, dissect, organize, translate, and cross reference requirements
- Communication ability to successfully bridge the gap between business and tech
- Familiarity with Agile Development, JIRA
- Solid knowledge of REST API, Data Structure, Container Technology
Nice to have:
- Experience with tokenization, web3, or other crypto projects
- Technical background and/or experience building up products in the financial industry
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies/blockchain/ICOs
- Relevant certification such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Professional, Project Management (IPMA/PMP/Price/SAFe, etc.)
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space
- Autonomy to shape the development of our platform with your ideas
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make
digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain
with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Please let Sygnum know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.