eTrading Intern (100%: 6-9 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a Intern eTrading (6-9 months) as part of our Trading & Credit Platform team.
Throughout your internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work on bank strategic projects within trading
- Take on analyst, project management, and testing tasks to ensure timely delivery
- Run-the-bank tasks to support the trading desk on a daily basis (including client setups for pricing and trading)
- Development and optimization of the eTrading platform including exchange connectivity, hedging, client pricing, and data analysis / reporting
- Programming of algorithmic models for pricing and execution (experience in Java, Python, or further object oriented languages is highly desirable)
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- An ongoing master or completed bachelor certification in the area of Banking & Finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternative solutions
- An organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter attitude who can work well in a creative and enthusiastic business environment
- Understanding of crypto/blockchain technology and processes is a plus
- Business fluent English is mandatory
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Please let SEBA know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us as we redefine finance.