Sales Representative: Venture Capital Investment Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zug based CV VC is looking for a motivated and dedicated Sales Representative to join its investment team.
Build and establish business relationships with investors, mainly private investors, Family Offices and Multi-family offices.
- Identify and develop investors, business opportunities and market opportunities to grow the business
- Source prospects and acquire new clients
- Prepare, organize and participate to prospects’ presentations and meetings; ensure successful follow-ups
- Manage communication and relationship with clients and prospects
- Manage and grow a robust and healthy pipeline, deliver on sales targets
- Work directly with the Executive Team to develop the investor relations strategy and related projects
- Implement a marketing strategy to support the fundraising efforts and develop capabilities within the marketing team to assist with marketing event initiatives
- Prepare and keep up-to-date own sales documentation
- Represent the company at networking events in the alternative investment industry
- Promote new investment solutions with a focus on investment opportunities in the Blockchain industry
- Business or engineering university degree
- Min. 5 years work experience in technology sales to investors such as financial institutions, family offices, HNWI, ideally in start-up environments
- Successful and verifiable track record in sales and building businesses
- Established network of contacts with private investors, Family Offices and Multi Family Offices in the DACH region (a must)
- Solid knowledge of financial instruments like AM certificates, investment fonds, ETF
- Solid knowledge of banking, capital markets and finance
- Interest in technology
- Outstanding client orientation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fully autonomous, high energy level, organised, proactive, result-oriented
- Fluent in German and English
About CV VC
CV VC is an early-stage venture capital investor with a focus on startups that build on blockchain technology. In addition to our venture capital investments, we operate our own incubator and ecosystem business under the CV Labs brand, consisting of co-working spaces, advisory and events.
Blockchain technology has the potential to significantly impact many industries, and we believe that the next, third wave of large tech companies will be driven by catalyst technologies like blockchain, alongside AI, machine learning, automation and IOT.
The current social and economic environment has led to a digitization push that will cause certain industries to grow disproportionately, we call this Technology for Tomorrow (T4T). We believe that the following six verticals show exponential growth and therefore offer the greatest opportunities from an investment perspective: Future of Work, Lifestyle & Health, Education & Science, Security & Identity, E-Commerce & Logistics and Finance & Investing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
rypto Valley’s next generation investment company