Marketing Intern (6 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich. You
- are passionate about a career in marketing?
- have a curiosity for technology/digital assets?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Support the marketing team in online and offline communication
- Generate social media content
- Depending on assigned project/task gather requirements, acquire information/data, analyze, present solutions or recommendations and implement them
- Collaborate/Lead and execute on various tasks and projects end-to-end
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- A high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is required – Particularly in Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, knowledge of MS Teams would be an asset
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Hands-on marketing experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is preferred
- Familiar with social media and social media tools (incl. Hootsuite)
- Experience with Google Ad words, SEO/SEM
- Strong interest and knowledge in digital assets
If this reads like your profile, please send us a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.