Digital Campaigns Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Campaigns Manager
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore, and operate globally.
We are looking for a Digital Campaigns Manager to provide inventive and intelligent perspectives across a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, ecommerce media buying and search engine optimization.
- Measuring digital practices and effectiveness across digital channels, identifying areas for improvement;
- Optimising the digital experience that will attract and engage customers, and ultimately drive growth and meet projected targets;
- Identifying improvements, online trends and advancements in the digital space that can be integrated back into the digital strategy;
- Implementing new activities to grow and leverage the customer database in the CRM);
- Managing customer facing digital platforms (i.e. website, microsites, social media channels, etc.) and marketing automation;
- Support impactful incremental revenue growth by generating high-quality sales-ready leads from new customers
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify market requirements and trends in order to continuously tailor content to the specific needs of our customers.
- Track key metrics: # of Leads generated (SEO, PPC), Organic search rankings, PPC Clicks, Cost per Click, return on investment, Click Through Rate (CTR), Conversion Rate
Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Experience with the following tools
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Moz Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel
- CMS Frameworks
Experience in consumer tech, fintech or high growth start-ups
Curiosity and interest in Blockchain, Digital Assets/ Cryptocurrencies and ICOs
Marketing Management role for at least 3 years
Business or Marketing Degree. MBA is a significant bonus.
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.