Internship - IT Infrastructure & Services 6 months
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Data Solutions Architect who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking.
Organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our special projects. You will have experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back- end languages. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front- end and back- end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
- Project support – ITIL process optimization (Jira), Azure Infrastructure ramp up.
- Support, monitor and improve company IT infrastructure whenever need identified.
- Support in the management of Office 365 and Azure AD environments.
- Manage company’s internal IT service desk (Jira). Collect and process requests from internal customers.
- Participation in projects such as security processes, deployment of virtual machines, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- Administrative Tasks – Invoices, management partners, power point presentations and orders of equipment.
- Process on- and off-boarding of employees and external partners.
- Manage inventory of hardware and licenses and manage policies, as well as contracts.
- Support software development and delivery processes for the Sygnum platform.
- Providing end-user support with a customer-oriented service.
- Resolving incidents and problems related to IT hardware and application environment.
- Asset Management\Life-cycle management related to audits.
- Installation of operating systems and applications.
- Collaborating with international teams and updating documentation.
- Apprenticeship in systems technology or bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, technology or business.
- First experience with managing Microsoft-based infrastructure (Azure AD, Office 365, NPS, Hyper-V, Windows 10, etc.).
- First networking experience (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, 802.1x, WPA-Enterprise, etc.) and security experience.
- Bonus technical skills: AWS, Linux servers, Software Development Lifecycle, Python scripting, PKI, Cloud/IaaS, Atlassian, IP Telephony, Monitoring.
- Experience with IT process standardization and certification is a plus.
- Self-organized, commitment to continuous improvement, value delivery for team/customers.
- Good English skills, ability to work in a team and ideally the ability to coordinate projects.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Please let Sygnum know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.