The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dapps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
We’re currently working to onboard a team of Marketing Contractors coming from varied levels of seniority, interests, backgrounds and locations, to create content, evangelize features of the Internet Computer, and fight FUD.
We aim to build a global team of self-driven, self-motivated, and independent contractors, who can curate content and engage with communities via a variety of social channels.
- Creating and curating content to support the communication of DFINITY Foundation and Internet Computer on social media channels.
- Leading the development and execution of creative strategies that support multiple DFINITY Foundation and Internet Computer communications globally.
- Moderating comments involving DFINITY Foundation and Internet Computer on publicly available channels, to clarify miscommunication and fight FUD.
- Managing communication from the market to ensure key themes and needs are communicated to and addressed by the DFINITY Foundation, in a high-level educated and constructive manner.
- Delivering important feedback from the market to the Special Projects team.
- All seniorities welcome.
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
- Bachelor degree and/or Master degree in Marketing and Communication related fields.
- High degree of end-user empathy and ability to envision and understand how users will interact with DFINITY Foundation and Internet Computer.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and capable to work as an independent contractor.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at collaborating with other independent contributors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Internet Computer