This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 200 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
How we work
We are a small team of production specialists located in Zug, Switzerland. Where we in close collaboration with product owners and business liaisons, are building digital products that drive the business of Bitcoin Suisse AG.
As apart of the production team, you are responsible for everything from building platforms to launching DeFi products to aligning the overall visual expression of the company on all channels as well as brainstorming an prototyping future financial products.
About the role:
- You have a passion for creating user-friendly interfaces
- Bringing expert knowledge of Figma and the surrounding Eco-system
- Experience coding in React and keen interest in Blockchain, finance/DeFi, and technology in general
- Communicating UX and UI to a wider audience
- Experience creating and maintaining corporate Identities / design systems.
- Ability to bring designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions
- In-depth understanding of front-end web development
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- Sc./M.Sc. in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role and proficiency in creating prototypes in Figma
- Experience designing interfaces specifically for financial applications
- Experience with visualizing complex data
- English and German skills in speaking and writing is a must
- Creative thinker, curious by nature and team oriented personality
- Understanding of blockchain, cryptography and finance terminology
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.