Lead Front-end Engineer
About the job
What will you be working with?
We're looking for a Lead Front-end Engineer to join the new Digital Consumers Experiences team that consists of several designers and engineers. You will work with and assist different products across the company to ensure teams understand customer needs.
Your goal is to help find strategic solutions by planning, performing and analysing user behaviour studies where you see gaps to identify new opportunities as well as support the product owners and designers to find answers to open questions. You are the go to person to collect valuable user insights.
You will work closely with product owners, engineers and other UX and interface experts. We value creative, self- driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow from a very talented and dynamic international team.
If you are an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
- Technical lead in the product team as well as main partner for product owner
- Define the required technical resources, the UX-affine frontend architectures and the interfaces to the system environment
- Optimize our workflows and technology stack
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to explore concepts
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- NX (nrwl)
- Empowering the team to achieve set goals together
- Make sure things look right across various browsers and devices
- Identify and learn new technologies with potential benefits in the field of software development and integrate them into new and existing products.
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Experience in leading a front-end team
- TypeScript and/or ES6 experience and 3+ years of React experience
- Very comfortable in Chrome Dev Tools
- Know how to write tests we use for Jest and Cypress, and in general are fond of test-driven development
- Experience with CSS modules and CSS variables
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including, but not limited to, web usability standards and cross-browser compatibility
- A keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, composition, design etc.
- Used to user experience best practices and version control experience and Git best practices
- Excellent knowledge of English in writing and speaking, German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Your application has been successfully submitted.