About the job
Tokenization is one of Sygnum’s key strategic pillars and we are
operating a seamlessly integrated, regulated end-to-end tokenization solution creating the means to bring issuers and investors together more easily, rapidly and at much lower costs. We currently focus on creating unique investments opportunities in the 4 investment verticals: Venture Capital, Mid Cap, Real Estate and Art & Collectibles.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Tokenization team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Assist in driving the acquisition and execution of new tokenization projects and token issuances
- Support the creation of sales and marketing material to commercialize Sygnum’s tokenization business
- Support the business unit’s strategy development process considering the latest market, technical and regulatory developments
- Take ownership of administrative tasks around existing asset tokens available to clients on our platform
- Act as independent problem-solver and caretaker for a variety of topics for the benefit of the team and our clients
- Hold or pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized university (preferably in the field of business, finance or IT), with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (and ideally German)
- Strong interest and knowledge in tokenization / blockchain
- Strong affinity to tech products and solutions Experience in Corporate Finance, structuring, product design and issuance is a plus
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- An amazing, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make
digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
If this reads like your profile, then please send us your CV with diplomas and reference letters! Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.