Frontend Engineer (Singapore)
About the job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
- Create reactive frontends based on our tech-stack (TypeScript, React, NestJs on AWS, Lambda, etc.).
- Integrate designs and wireframes withing the application code.
- Take responsibility of our component libraries and application code.
- Cooperate with UX/UI experts and strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements and support prototypes for new component and product ideas.
- Testing of new ideas before implementing.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field – e.g. computer science.
- Experience and references as a Frontend-Engineer or similar.
- Understanding microservices, event driven APIs and being able to cover simple backend functionality in TypeScript – e.g. NestJs, Flux, lambda or cloud functions.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and its technologies – Git, CI/CD tools, unit testing, vulnerability.
- A plus would be understanding of web3 or blockchain technologies or APIs.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Stock options
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.