Head of External Asset Management (Singapore)
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for a Head of External Asset Management to join our team in Singapore.
- Responsible for creating and managing discretionary and investment advisory mandates for institutional and accredited investors in close collaboration with the Sygnum Switzerland Asset Management team
- Proactively engage with EAM partners and end clients on investment strategies and market developments as well as conduct periodic portfolio review sessions for each client
- Develop pipeline of prospective clients, drive dedicated sales pitches and grow AUM of discretionary and advisory business with ambitious net new money targets
- Actively contribute to Sygnum Houseview, strategic and tactical asset allocation thesis and other asset management publications
- Coordinate product maintenance, risk management, ongoing monitoring and regulatory reporting as per requirements by MAS
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excellent leadership and strong motivation to drive and develop the discretionary and investment advisory mandate business in Sygnum Singapore, potentially alongside other EAM partners
- >8 years of investment/portfolio management experience with proven track record of constructing and managing diversified investment portfolios, both for standardized mandates as well as customized portfolios based on individual clients’ needs
- Ability to build trusted and long-lasting client relationships with institutional and accredited investors; strong communication and presentation skills for ongoing client engagement
- In-depth understanding of digital assets, including cryptocurrencies and asset tokens (prior experience in direct token investments, digital asset exchange-traded products and digital asset fund products preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to creatively synthesize information to develop differentiated thought-leadership pieces for Sygnum asset management research publications, host and moderate client events
- Outstanding team management and interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders for leadership, team building, risk monitoring, operations and regulatory reporting tasks
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.