Junior Account Manager - EMEA - Seeking Graduates or Entry level Applicant
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity.
With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 3000+ strong global team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
What will make your role exciting
- Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele - in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry, there are no limits to who your clients are (or could potentially be)! You take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying & pitching institutional leads.
- Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes - from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Craft and tailor your products - the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun: you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. Beyond OTC trading, you are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) - and you will have the full support of the Crypto.com team to bring a new product into fruition!
What a day on your job may look like
- Serving as the main point of contact for to ensure a successful onboarding process for our Institutional clients
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Establish key contact relationships with Institutional clients ( Hedge Funds, Family office, Proprietary Shops, Market Makers, Fund platforms etc)
- Manage and maintain current revenue base whilst looking to grow the business footprint within existing accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and support sales team to close contracts
What are the targeted performances we track
- Maintain Account Portfolio Revenue
- Profit Generated
- Customer Satisfaction
- Seeking Graduates or Entry level Candidates
- Proficiency in English
Preferred requirements (but not a must)
- Exposure in sales or Account Management
- Undertook any blockchain, Cryptocurrency courses or is in constant touchpoint within the Crypto community or Crypto Netowrks
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Please let Crypto.com know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.