Senior Quantitative Trader
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient. We empower our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, our own stable coin DCHF and tokenized assets are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Trader to join our Brokerage team in Zurich
- Execute spot and derivatives orders electronically and manually in the best interest of our clients
- Contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art crypto trading & execution desk
- Monitor and adjust system parameters based on market conditions
- Supervise client-facing trading systems and contribute to the development thereof
- Lead and grow a dedicated team of professionals responsible for Trading Solutions at Sygnum
- Further develop Sygnum’s pricing and risk engine for digital asset derivatives
- Closely collaborate with our IT department to build and enhance state-of-the-art market making infrastructure
- Contribute to the development of Sygnum’s market risk management solution
- Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar STEM discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Quantitative Trading, Financial Modelling, Derivatives Trading, AMM or similar
- Experienced in building and running trading-related risk management applications
- Expertise in Phyton and VBA programming is a must. Proficiency in other languages (C#, C++, etc.) preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to execute tasks independently and out of own initiative
- Passion for blockchain and digital asset trading
- Ability to work thoroughly under pressure
- Can-do attitude with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills in English. Proficiency in German is a plus
- Experience in digital asset trading is a plus
Please let Sygnum know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.