People Operations Manager, VP
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of human resource specialists to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving number of employees during hypergrowth. We’re seeking a People Operations Manager who is ready to work agile in a forward-thinking organization, especially in the blockchain industry that’s always pushing boundaries.
Reporting directly to the Head of People & Talent, you’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new ideas that are built within our people & talent department and the power to try your unconventional ideas. You will take ownership of special people projects, helping us in smoothen operational processes and working on maintaining the work for most important topic – people operations. This would be a great opportunity to strengthen your leadership and project management skills
- Are you passionate about HR and want to have strong impact?
- Are you keen to work in a diverse, dynamic, fast paced, and interdisciplinary start-up with highly talented and motivated colleagues?
- Do you enjoy working successfully with managers and employees and in taking care of highly confidential information while thoroughly owning the day-to-day operational topics?
- Are you a standout colleague who can manage multiple priorities, independently and also find time to have fun?
If you can say yes to the above, we would love to hear from you!
- You proactively look for process improvements and automation to support the People and Talent team while at the same time taking ownership of execution
- You take ownership of payroll & benefits; contracting; onboarding & offboarding; operational excellence through the whole employee life cycle
- You will lead Swiss immigration matters by acting as the liaison between employees, external immigration support, and Swiss authorities
- You work directly with insurance providers to onboard new employees and provide updates for employee leaves of absence
- You manage employee data and track employee information including annual trainings, permit expiration dates, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the People operations / HR operations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, pragmatism, and a growth mindset.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Fluency in English and in German.
- Local employment law and social security knowledge and applying this practically and pragmatically.
- Having our employees at heart, with strong communication, as well as social skills.
- Previous experience in the implementation / transformation of HR systems and processes would be an advantage
- Ability to work and adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where change, resilience and flexibility are essentials.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Attractive compensation including participation in equity linked incentive program
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Hybrid working model with an option to work remotely up to 40%
Your application has been successfully submitted.