Tech Lead - Software Engineering
About the job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers and full stack developers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack, facing internal and external facing applications. We’re seeking a Tech Lead - Software Engineering who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our applications.
- Take technical responsibility of a project, leading a small group of developers.
- Develop robust, performant and scalable microservices, build frontends, libraries and components.
- Be responsible in DevOps manner for the whole process from development through code review, continuous integration pipelines, up to the deployment to the cloud.
- Align architecture, technology and solutions between the projects through our guilds and tech meetings.
- Experienced software engineer in the technology stack below.
- Master of Science (engineering preferred).
- Being a Linux and OpenSource Software (OSS) Enthusiast and contributor.
- Experience in security and secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC).
- Experience in software and cloud architecture, as well as the ability to take technical leadership in a development team.
- Strong interest in crypto currencies / blockchain / cryptography and DeFi.
- Knowledge of React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, StencilJS.
- NestJS (NodeJS), TypeORM, WebSockets, PostgreSQL.
- Blockchain, web3js, etherjs, Rosetta.
- Kafka, Redis, Zookeeper, Zeebe (Camunda).
- Docker, Dockerfile, docker-compose, GitLab CI/CD, OpenShift.
- AWS: ECS, EKS, S3, RDS, Lambda, Step Functions.
- DynamoDB etc..
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.