Technical Content Lead
Gelato is Web3's premier automation network, enabling developers to automate arbitrary smart contract executions on and across all EVM based compatible blockchains such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and many more.
Today, Gelato executes thousands of transactions every day and is used by some of the most widely used decentralized applications in crypto as the underlying infrastructure to automate DeFi, NFT and gaming use cases including limit orders on AMMs, interest compounding or automated petting of NFT pets.
Video about the founders, the team and why we created Gelato:
Promotional clip about Gelato and the $GEL token:
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe.
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Join the "Gelato Legendary Member Club" and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network's token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
- You will define and execute the content strategy to communicate the benefits of our product offering to the existing and prospective developers across multiple channels, including blog, YouTube, Twitter, Newsletter, Discord, and other editorial and social media channels
- You will engage directly with developers in our community and other Web3 developer communities to acknowledge their needs and create educational content such as tutorials and guides to help them succeed
- You will be the one that amplifies our voices in the Web3 developer communities
- You will work with data to measure the impact and effectiveness of all the content
- Track record of creating engaging content for the developer audience — you define yourself as a technical content creator
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Solidity
- Excellent written and presentation-based communication skills (native or fluent English speaker)
- Strong curiosity or understanding of the blockchain landscape (Ethereum, DeFi, etc.)
- The basic understanding of how SEO works
Bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- You have a growing social media channel like YouTube, Podcast, or Tiktok
- You are actively involved with the developer communities
- Developer marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate your smart contracts