Internship - Investment Research
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for an intern to join our asset management team in Zurich for a period of 6 months. The internship will require full-time commitment for the entire duration.
- Research and identify key trends for crypto asset investment for internal investment decision takers and internal education
- Execute investment/ fund research and ongoing investment monitoring of 3rd party investment products such as funds and structured products (strategy, track record, risk management, etc) that may serve as underlyings in the Sygnum Asset Management service offering
- Manage relationship with existing 3rd party investment product providers for ongoing monitoring, updates, etc
- Research single crypto tokens and related projects for inclusion in factsheets, research reports, investment advisory or educational pieces
- Support the relevant investment committee decision bodies by creating and maintaining discussion documentation, research, minutes, etc.
- Support go-to-market activities with factsheets, reports and relevant investment analysis
- Write investment research publications targeted for prospects and clients, participate in conferences, events and webinars, etc
- Very strong interest in DLT/ blockchain technology, relevant projects and single tokens
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or related field (e.g. maths, law…)
- Very analytical, structured, critical yet open-minded mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Great team player
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.