Assistant Relationship Manager DLT & Corporate Clients (100%) - Zurich
About the job
Are you a people person? Do you have a strong interest in relationship management and business development? Do you want to work daily with the leading digital asset companies in the industry and understand how these projects operate internally to transform the future of finance?
We’re looking for an Assistant to Relationship Manager with interest about the digital assets space to join our Corporate Clients team to strengthen our relationships with DLT and technology companies.
- You will actively support the Relationship Management team in the day-to-day business and assist in the preparation of client visits as well as the management of client dossiers
- You will be in telephone, e-mail, and face-to-face contact with our valued corporate clients
- You will be involved in the onboarding process, the initiation and monitoring of transactions, meetings with prospective and existing clients, as well as in various other processing and trouble-shooting cases
- You will also have the opportunity to work on projects and get to know various internal interfaces through active collaboration
- Support on the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions as well as post transaction AML monitoring.
- Update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships
- A completed apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in a position relevant field
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in client servicing/customer care of private or institutional clients within a (Swiss) financial institution
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20
- Previous experience in working with core banking systems, in particular Finnova is a plus
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to get to know the world of Digital Assets and gain expertise in our product and service offerings
- Goal and results oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to work independently and under pressure
- Language skills: fluency in English is mandatory, good level of German is advantageous
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Start-up experience with agile working environment and fast decision cycles
- An amazing, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth
- Being supported and challenged by dynamic partners and colleagues
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin,Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
If you’re passionate about the technological innovation in a banking environment and about tackling the legal challenges of a technology-oriented bank and this reads like your profile, then please send us your CV, motivation letter and diplomas/reference letters! Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.