Junior Relationship Manager DLT & FinTech Companies (100%)
About the job
Are you a people person? Do you have a strong interest in business development and
sales? Do you want to work daily with the leading digital asset companies inthe industry and understand how these projects operate internally to transform the future of finance?
We’re looking for a young professional passionate about the crypto space to join our Clients team to develop and strength our relationships with DLT and FinTech companies.
- Take responsibility to source and foster new client relationships via an active networking within the industry
- Oversee multiple prospects and prioritize efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to their needs, including fiat/digital asset transactions, trading orders, loans, etc.
- Lead the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- Update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the crypto market landscape by understanding Sygnum’s offering and strengths, attending conferences, understanding the regulatory developments, and building a strong institutional and professional prospect network.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA/CFA is a plus
- You have prior relevant (1-2 years) work experience in client servicing/customer care of private or institutional clients
- You have a demonstrated consultative mindset and analytical skills mixed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy with a hands-on mentality
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20 is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form in English. German is a plus
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Competitive salary packages
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals
- Flexible working time models
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum Clients team helps corporate, institutional, and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending and Asset Management. Within the DLT Companies segment, our goal is to be the first choice globally as partner bank for digital asset companies
We are a team of 150 employees across Switzerland and Singapore with more than $2Bn in assets. Do you want to be one of us? If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with your CV including a 1-page cover letter (optional).
Your application has been successfully submitted.