Marketing & Communications Manager (30-60%)
Trust Square was founded by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. A tech innovation ecosystem with two iconic locations at Paradeplatz and Rennweg, we make the lives of innovators and entrepreneurs simpler.
Co-Working. Innovation Events. Venture Services. Venture Studio.
Our two offices in the center of Zürich's commercial district provide a physical hub for flexible co-working and innovation events. Our members and visitors have regular opportunities to learn and discuss topics like Crypto, DAOs and Web3, and we also host the most important blockchain hackathon in Switzerland: the SBHACK.
Our in-house team of developers, tech experts, marketers and project managers provide holistic venture services for growing start-ups.
As a venture studio, we are the matchmaker and leader who link business ideas to talented counterparts to execute a project to the highest standards.
As a Marketing & Communications Manager (30-60%), you drive our communication and content marketing to build a brand identity and online presence for Trust Square. You create and send newsletters, build and maintain our social media presence, and craft insight stories about how tech and namely Web3 innovation is developing in Switzerland.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketing / social media manager. You love to create content, are a natural storyteller and possess great organisational skills. You should know your way around the deep-tech and blockchain scenes- either through prior work experience or personal interest.
What you will do:
- You will create an editorial calendar and ensure that deadlines are met
- You independently publish content in our channels (website, social media, newsletter)
- You participate in our activities and events to regularly deliver engaging content
- You gather insights from the ecosystem and create compelling stories
- You optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- You manage smaller projects or project streams
What you should bring:
- You pride yourself in your communication skills and feel comfortable writing in english and german
- You have gained first experience in online CMS or CRM tools such as Hubspot, Wordpress or Mailchimp
- You have hands-on experience in social media platforms, planning feeds and creating and optimising content
- You have a basic understanding of latest technologies and trends like Web3, Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence or IoT
- You are interested in SEO and how it affects web traffic metrics
- You are interested in marketing and prospect automations
This position is open for talented students, working parents or professionals seeking a flexible work opportunity as this role is not necessarily bound to pre-defined office hours and physical locations. Tell us in which setting would like to work for us and we will find a solution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.