Site Reliability Engineer
About the job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our applications. You will have experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back- end languages. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front- end and back- end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
- Provide input for ensuring scalability, reliability and fault-tolerant production applications.
- Design, build and maintain containerized, 12-factor microservices across a hybrid cloud setup.
- Advance, perfect and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide input on Incident Management strategies as well as hands on development and evolution of the logging flow and alerting.
- Be responsible for delivery of complex projects across the organization.
- Provide self-service access tools and solutions for engineers to quickly and securely deploy their applications in production.
- Analyse and improve the security of systems while maintaining usability.
- At least 1 year of experience in backend software development with any programming language (TypeScript, NodeJS, Java, Go, etc.).
- Knowledge in architecting, building and securely maintaining infrastructure running on AWS (preferrably), Azure or GCP in an immutable (declarative) fashion.
- Experience with Docker and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or ECS.
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (preferably with GitLab) and IaC, preferrably Terraform.
- Familiar with DevOps practices and can advance them among peers, DevSecOps practices and with building/adhering to a Secure SDLC.
- Experience with meeting strict SLOs in production services.
- Knowledge of event-driven microservice architecture, including custom-event processing (preferably Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink).
- Knowledge of integrating and deploying service discovery securely (preferably with Consul/Envoy).
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.