Tech Lead - Java
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
As a Technical Lead at Sygnum, you will take complete, end-to-end technical ownership of one of our products. You have experience building applications across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, infrastructure, cloud, APIs, databases, multiple programming languages, and requirements engineering. We can offer you to work with latest technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. You will join an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact frontend, backend, and infrastructure architecture, and ultimately, deliver
amazing global user experiences.
- Lead an Engineering team from a tech perspective.
- Take technical leadership to facilitate development of a highly secure and scalable platform.
- Produce components that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Develop multi-tier highly scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications.
- Work with engineers, architects, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders.
- Be responsible in a DevOps manner for the whole process from requirements analysis, development, code review, continuous integration pipelines, up to the deployment to the cloud.
- Align overall architecture, technology, and solutions between the projects through our guilds and tech meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in many parts of the technology stack below, especially profound experience in the Java ecosystem.
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience in security, and secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC).
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
- Docker tools, git, GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Infrastructure-as-code using Terraform and Helm
- AWS: EKS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Step Functions, ECS.
- NodeJS, NestJS Framework, TypeORM, WebSockets, PostgreSQL or other database systems.
- We use Kafka, Redis, Zookeeper, Zeebe/Camunda.
- Blockchain technologies.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, ping pong tournaments, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.