Backend Engineer (Golang) (m/f/d)
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Backend Engineer (Golang) (m/f/d). Fully Remote.
Have a direct impact on our business success through building extraordinary products used daily by our large and ever-growing crypto community.
We are searching for a driven and proactive Backend Engineer ready to contribute to taking the existing product to the next level. You would have the opportunity to contribute to the development of APIs, microservices, and new features, all in the context of a distributed system with a high load of data from blockchain nodes and high scalability.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
We would like to hear from you, if:
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies
- You are a self-learner, highly motivated to pick up new technologies and take on challenging problems
- You are proficient with a programming language (Golang) and have at least 1-2 years of working experience in software engineering
- You have knowledge of SQL
- You have very good English communication skills
- Bonus: You have experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and cloud providers (preferably Google Compute Engine)
- Bonus: You have experience building distributed systems and data pipelines
What we offer:
- A modern technical stack with an emphasis on quality
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Glassnode makes blockchain data accessible for everyone.