ounded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse Ltd is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. As an enabler for the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland, Bitcoin Suisse has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and the 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. The crypto-financial services provider offers brokerage, custody, lending, staking, payment solutions and other crypto-related services for private and institutional clients. As a member of the self-regulatory organization Financial Services Standards Association (VQF), Bitcoin Suisse is a financial intermediary subject to Swiss AML/CFT regulations. Bitcoin Suisse consists of several companies under the parent company BTCS Holding Ltd. The company is headquartered in Zug and has built a team of over 300 highly qualified experts in Switzerland and Europe. | www.bitcoinsuisse.com
We are seeking a seasoned and experienced individual to join us as Head Pricing. You are part of the Client Management Team (Front Office). This role offers the opportunity and challenge to establish and build up an effective Pricing Practice within our company by leveraging the strength of our existing client book, product portfolio and establishing a platform for future acquisitions and client development. Thus simultaneously building a new, unique culture focused on growth, profitability, and long-term vision.
What you can expect from this role is the opportunity to work in a start-up type environment, where your position will be broad and hands-on, communication between departments is fast and effective and you will have significant responsibility and autonomy for your work and contribution. Finally, this role offers the unique opportunity to build and run a professional pricing practice at the forefront of the dynamic and fast-growing crypto industry for one of the pioneers and most established players in the market space.
What will you be working with?
- Responsible to develop and maintain an effective Pricing Governance & Culture
- (incl. Lead of Pricing Committee, product (re)pricing process, discount management framework, etc.)
- Develops the BTCS Pricing Strategy and defines and drives a multiyear pricing roadmap towards Pricing Excellence
- Design, manage and regularly update the firm’s fee schedule and pricing policy, based on front-office feedbacks and market best practices
- Define the pricing of the firms’s existing and new products as well as services, consistent with the offering’s value-proposition and developing client needs, while constantly monitoring and taking into account latest market developments and the fast changing competitive landscape
- Train Relationship Managers (RMs) on the firms’ pricing policy and practices
- Advise RMs on price negotiations and price setting for prospects, as well as on complex client-pricing cases
- Analyze, challenge and validate RMs’ special-conditions requests, with a view to ensuring fair and coherent client pricing as well as profitable commercial development
- Oversee the design, development and maintenance of pricing tools (e.g. profitability analysis, discount management)
- Drive / support critical revenue-enhancement initiatives
- Your profile?
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Management (or equivalent qualification)
- 5+ years’ proven experience in a pricing/price-management role, including at least 3 years in the wealth management industry in Switzerland
- Solid knowledge of pricing in wealth management and/or crypto industry
- Strong and genuine interest into the crypto market, preferably with solid knowledge and hands on experience in the crypto ecosystem
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with attention to detail; Analytical and conceptual mindset (i.e. able to dive into data to figure out what we need to know), knowledge of financial analysis
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and an efficient approach to your work
- Being a self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude; Curiosity, willingness to learn and to grow in the team and beyond
- Convincing interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to interact with various key partners across different seniority levels and to build sustainable relationships
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, solid working knowledge of German
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.