Community Manager & Education Lead (all genders)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Community Manager & Education Lead (all genders)
REMOTE /MARKETS & GROWTH /FULL-TIME
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What we’re looking for:
The Cardano Foundation is looking for a Community Manager - Education Lead to be part of one of the most ambitious and exciting blockchain projects navigating communities through an increasingly complex world of technology, toward a new decentralised network economy enabled by blockchain. In this exciting role, you will maintain and build relationships with Cardano’s global community, attract new communities from the education sector and, at the same time, create appealing content and collateral to educate all our stakeholders including ambassadors in Cardano.
The right candidate should be able to represent and explain Cardano and therefore be knowledgeable and passionate about the project and its technical capabilities. You will act as an educator and facilitator for the large and highly engaged user base and be the go-to-partner for students and academia. You have exceptional interpersonal and writing skills and the right attitude to train and inspire other people to learn about Cardano.
In return, we offer a highly motivated and skilled team, excellent growth opportunities and a flexible remote working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and implement a strategy for all Cardano Foundation educational activities as well as a strategy for how to engage with community members from academia.
- Ensure that ambassadors and other committed community members are kept up to date about new tools, educational material as well as relevant updates and initiatives to fulfil their role.
- Generate appealing educational content and collateral and moderate user generated content liaising with the legal team where required.
- Create and run platforms to engage community members in a fun and meaningful way to learn about Cardano.
- Explore new opportunities to grow online and offline communities in academia.
- Moderate education relevant Cardano forums, social platforms and chat groups to facilitate and increase positive engagement.
- Attract new educators and enable them to promote Cardano’s mission and value proposition across different user groups.
- Work in cross-functional and cross- organizational agile teams (together with IOHK and Emurgo) to ensure that education and/or community related projects are delivering against the Cardano roadmap.
- Continuously obtain community and market feedback, track and analyse KPIs and discuss them with the team.
- Stay informed about market trends and community developments inside the blockchain space.
What we look for in you:
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in building and/or maintaining educational platforms and content.
- Project management skills with a systematic and organised approach and an emphasis on getting things done.
- Experience in launching and running community initiatives (polls, event series, portals etc.).Familiarity with online platforms such as Reddit, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, etc. Solid understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain related terminologies and trends as well as a good feeling for crypto community culture.
- Be able to work effectively in an international team and great flexibility to interact with the Cardano community.
- Engage and interact with Educational Institutions, Universities, learning centres etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of a high performing team with a passion for blockchain and decentralized open- source networks, we would love to receive your application.
For this specific role, we do only accept applications from Switzerland, Japan, Netherlands, Taiwan, UK, South Korea, China, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Canada, Nigeria & Russia.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
- Day off on your birthday, as you should be celebrating your special day
Your application has been successfully submitted.