This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Configuration and deployment of data storage within the company’s data warehouse
- Write functions and stored procedures within SQL databases
- Configure data pipelines within Microsoft Azure data services
- Assist the company’s Infrastructure and Reporting teams as required
- Maintain and write documentation pertaining to structure and functionality of the company’s databases
- Provide out-of-office hours database support where required
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of database administration and working with the Microsoft technology stack
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL and Python
- Knowledge in R Studio, Data Vault, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka and other BI-Tools is preferable
- Understanding of blockchain and cryptography will be a plus
- English skills is a must, both in speaking and writing and German speaking is desired
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.