Senior Product Owner Crypto Stack
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Senior Product Owner Crypto Stack
About the role
As Product Owner of our deposit, withdrawal and internal crypto ledger ecosystems, you will play a crucial part in further building our core crypto infrastructure which allows clients to smoothly transfer crypto assets in and out of their Bitcoin Suisse accounts. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of crypto developers and project managers, you will be given the responsibility to conceptualize and strategically lead the implementation of new initiatives to scale and expand our core crypto infrastructure services.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to the changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative to empowering themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Strategic development of Bitcoin Suisse’s core crypto stack
- Responsible for products and technologies including crypto custody, block explorer and blockchain nodes
- Keep up to date with the development and advancements of a wide variety of different blockchains and other DLT systems
- Explore in which cases it makes sense to build blockchain agnostic solutions, and where and how to utilize blockchain specific features
- Regularly reporting your project status to the management
- Validating concepts with various stakeholders within the company
- Managing, prioritizing and coordinating the implementation of projects within the crypto infrastructure development team
- Ensuring completeness of business documentation
- Leading quality assurance processes such as regression testing during roll-out phases of systems
- Managing our internal user groups in cases of application related questions, troubleshooting or bug management
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems or other related education
- Profound professional experience in the area of fintech (optimally within the realm of blockchains) as a product owner, developer or consultant
- In depth-knowledge and conceptual understanding of blockchain specific data structures and network layer principles such as nodes, blocks, indexing, peers, blockheight etc.
- You are a friendly, approachable, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- You have a strong urge to automate and enhance processes and introduce simple, smart solutions for a quickly growing business.
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- Experience with agile project management principles and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban,…)
- Experience with business innovation concepts such as Lean Startup and Design Thinking
- Professional usage of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook is a given
- Professional fluency in English is expected. German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.