Senior/Principal Blockchain Protocol Engineer (Rust)
For our client, an established layer-1 protocol with an enterprise focus, we are looking for a senior/principal Rust engineer to join their protocol development team asap.
- At least five years of professional backend and/or system engineering experience
- Hands-on Rust experience and/or strong skills in another backend development language (C++, Go, Java)
- Good understanding of core blockchain concepts (e.g., consensus algorithms, public-key cryptography etc.)
- Knowledgeable about DevOps & deployment tooling / processes / best practices
- Strong focus on code quality
- Ability to solve difficult engineering problems
- Independent working style
- Higher education degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and/or a related field of study
- English professional working proficiency
- Previous blockchain protocol development experience
- Open-source development experience
- Previous experience from working in a startup / scale-up context
- Agile development experience
This is a permanent and full-time remote opportunity that comes with a competitive compensation package (fixed salary + bonus + token & equity plan).
Please send us your CV / profile via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to learn more about this opportunity. We will get back to you shortly with all the details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Specialized in finding DLT experts.