This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Based in Lausanne, METACO is the leading provider of security-critical infrastructure enabling financial institutions to enter the digital asset ecosystem. Trusted by top banks, exchanges and infrastructure providers globally, we strive to deliver best-in-class products and services that help our clients achieve customer and business success.
At METACO, we lay the foundations to transform the financial services industry by building the digital asset infrastructure that will revolutionize finance for generations to come.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps to join our team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As a member of our team, you would be contributing to the development of our core product SILO. You would be working closely with blockchain experts, software engineers and hardware manufacturers.
What You Are Going to Do
- Take care of the product release-cycle: continuous integration and delivery strategies
- Streamline release of on-premise and cloud products
- Minimise manual activities through automation and process redesign
- Work closely with R&D team, help them deliver by providing the necessary tools that will enhance the scalability of the product and help to ensure consistency and stability
- Implement best practices and improvements to our DevOps procedures and toolset
- Monitoring the deployment of services in testing and production environments
- Write user documentation on tools and service
- Working knowledge of administering JVM microservices in production
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills on Linux system administration and networking
- Good Azure, Google Cloud and AWS administration skills
- Strong knowledge of container ecosystems, mainly Kubernetes and Docker
- Infrastructure automation using Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Python or similar
- Managing a CI/CD pipeline on GitLab
- PostgreSQL administration
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting systems (Prometheus, Zabbix)
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working together to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed systems, cryptography, and finance.
We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded.
Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members in a comfortable office environment (virus-permitting) and team-oriented atmosphere.
We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.