Senior Scala Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SENIOR SCALA ENGINEER
We are looking for a talented Senior Scala Engineer to join our team in Lausanne, Switzerland. As a member of our team, you would be contributing to our core product SILO, a digital asset management solution designed for financial institutions. You would be working closely with blockchain experts, security engineers and hardware manufacturers. Your contribution would have a direct impact on the evolution of the cryptocurrency/fintech industry as we know it today.
- Experience building scalable and/or distributed applications in Scala and/or an OO language and basic functional exposure (e.g. Clojure, Haskell, Elm, Erlang, Lisp, ML, Scheme, or Boost.Lambda etc.)
- Experience with (or a willingness to learn and regularly use) Idiomatic Scala
- Experience with Kanban or SCRUM, and a willingness to actively participate in ceremonies
- Test driven development, code reviews, and pairing from time to time
- +5y hands-on experience in software development
- Willingness to program in a functional style
- Experience with Scala frameworks and libraries such as Cats, Zio, Akka, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with Redis or PostgreSQL Desirable
- Experience with Blockchain technology
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / Google Cloud
Your application has been successfully submitted.