Compliance Officer (E)
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a Compiance Officer to join our Compliance & Legal Team.
1. Compliance Officer - KYC & Financial Crime
2. Compliance Officer - Regulatory & Corporate Governance
In the Compliance Officer function focussing on KYC & Financial Crime, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive compliance projects, in particular the digitalization of AML processes
- Maintenance of AML procedures
- Support front compliance in assessment of complex KYC cases and transactions
- Provide compliance advisory services to client handling staff as well as to the Executive Management and in various projects related to new products and services
- Identify, assess and report compliance risks
- Educate and train employees
The role focussing on Regulatory & Corporate Governance
- Assess and implement regulatory changes in processes, policies, product and client documentation
- Develop, maintain and review policies and procedures for Compliance program’s general operation to prevent improper, unethical and illegal conduct (in particular anti-bribery, corruption and market-related compliance topics)
- Management and administration of compliance policies
- Support front and onboarding compliance team in specific questions and controls
- Support Head L&C in all matters concerning compliance
- Instruct and closely collaborate with external compliance specialists
- Represent compliance in various projects
- Educate and train employees on laws and regulations
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Broad experience as in-house compliance officer in a bank (mandatory for KYC and Financial Crime) or alternately, the financial industry
- Experience in or curiosity for blockchain and other new technologies
- Structured, independent and precise working manner
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us as we redefine finance.