Senior Crypto Trader
Senior Crypto Trader
Tensor Technologies is a proprietary high-frequency trading firm in the heart of Switzerland. We build next-generation algorithmic trading strategies using cutting-edge technology. Leveraging our fully automated setup, we trade different financial assets on various electronic exchanges around the world. Our hierarchy is flat, we value teamwork and guide new joiners towards having a trading impact from very early onwards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Crypto Trader with 3+ years of industry experience in trading liquid and illiquid cryptocurrencies across different platforms using automated high-frequency strategies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and prototype algorithmic trading strategies for crypto exchanges, leveraging the latest technologies to efficiently scale across many markets globally
- Build connectivity to new platforms and optimize existing connectivity by understanding the exchange protocol and IT setup in depth
- Work with large data sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns
- Monitor the performance of the trading strategies and continuously improve them
- 3+ years of commercial experience in established trading companies in researching, prototyping and running profitable algorithmic and automated crypto strategies (market-making, arbitrage, statistical arbitrage, portfolio/basket trading)
- Please note: applications of candidates with manual trading experience only will be rejected immediately
- Deep understanding of the protocols and IT setup of several crypto platforms
- Trading experience with several of the most liquid cryptocurrencies and derivatives thereof
- Profound understanding of crypto assets and their drivers
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or C++
What we offer:
- We are a small team, you can have big impact immediately
- We apply the newest technologies and strategies in order to gain an advantage over our competitors
- We rely on quick feedback loops, allowing us to release early and often to profit from incremental benefits as they are developed
- You will be able to challenge your coding and trading skills and grow constantly while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic environment that encourages continuous learning
- An attractive office location in the center of Switzerland in Zug
- A competitive compensation and bonus scheme
We look forward to getting to know you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.