At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
ABOUT THE DYDX FOUNDATION
- The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future. The dYdX’s Foundation’s purpose is to support and grow every aspect, technical or otherwise, of the current implementation and all future implementations of the dYdX Protocol.
- The dYdX Foundation launched DYDX, a governance token that enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking - each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of the dYdX Layer 2 protocol. The dYdX Layer 2 protocol was founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Top investors and advisors can choose to participate in the governance of the dYdX protocol through their DYDX holdings, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more.
- Hire and manage a local team of functional experts and contractors (e.g., community manager, marketing) to execute on growth strategies focused on France.
- Work cross functionally with growth, marketing, business development, product and the dYdX DAO.
- Identify and develop localized growth opportunities for the dYdX ecosystem to drive new trader acquisition, trader retention, and governance participation.
- Grow partnerships with local partners including media, affiliates, influencers, wallet providers, distribution partners, and market makers.
- Track growth related KPI and hold the team accountable for achieving the goal.
- Support the local team’s daily operations and evaluate team’s performance regularly.
- Based in France; comfortable working remotely and independently.
- Proficient in English.
- Entrepreneur at heart.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience and proven success of growing a retail facing product.
- Knowledge of dYdX products, DAOs, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.