People Operations Manager (m/f/d)z
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
People Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Help us build a unique employee-centric People department and scalable processes that will become one of the key reasons for anyone to join and stay at Glassnode.
As our first People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting, establishing, and scaling our People function together with our Head of People and our entire global organization of 100+. You enjoy helping others, are excited about shaping the future of a modern remote workplace and you approach your work with efficiency and accuracy. You will be a key stakeholder in fostering Glassnodeʼs culture and creating an efficient, cooperative and inclusive community.
Together with our team, you will manage the holistic employee lifecycle across onboarding, talent management, contracts, labour law, offboarding, and more.
You can be located anywhere (+/- 2 hours) in the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What will you do:
- Manage, implement, and streamline employee life cycle activities for all team members
- Provide day-to-day support to our global team on People Operations questions
- Work in close collaboration with our Talent Acquisition and Finance teams as the go-to person for creating operational efficiencies and identifying automation opportunities
- Implement appropriate tools and systems to ensure all transactional activities are automated
- Maintain accurate employee data and records in BambooHR and automate reporting to support Finance, Payroll, and leadership functions
- Design and maintain all policies to ensure compliance with relevant local legislation with support from our legal advisors & Head of People
- Lead contract management and visa support, ensuring accuracy and compliance across our global operations
- Help us build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive remote-first environment
- Help enhance our team culture, such as by creating, planning and executing our company-wide gatherings, which we love doing every now and then!
- 5+ years of People, HR, or Operations experience
- Experience in SaaS, preferably in a start-up or fintech
- Passion about everything People/HR-related and looking for a space to apply your experience while also bringing in new ideas to find better, innovative ways to help the team thrive
- Solid knowledge and experience with international employment law, particularly in Germany and Switzerland (or a strong desire to learn)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with BambooHR, Deel, and Notion
- Passionate about Crypto
- Fluent in German
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, we're also going to Mallorca for our Xmas party and more adventures are coming!
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Glassnode makes blockchain data accessible for everyone.