Senior Product Designer – Design Systems. Remote (m/f/d)
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Senior Product Designer - Design Systems. (m/f/d). Remote. Contract or an Employment Agreement.
About the role:
You will have a direct impact on our business success by working on the design system to enable the rest of the department that ships extraordinary products for our large and ever-growing crypto community.
As a Senior Product Designer for the Design System, you will work closely with other Product Designers and Software Engineers to ensure a cohesive experience across Glassnode’s products. You will build a fantastic UI/design system with components, clear guidelines, and processes.
Join us remotely. You can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What you will do:
- Envision, create and maintain a design system (primarily in Figma)
- Uphold a high standard for design excellence, and contribute to raising the bar for design at our company
- Work closely with and support the Product Design and dev/engineering teams across multiple products
- Work closely with our brand team to ensure the brand vision is conveyed in the design system
- Help development teams create components by ensuring it's built according to design and interaction specifications
- Establish design standards and principles accompanying the design system for scalability, efficiency, and consistency
- Evaluate and improve usability and accessibility of components, update documentation and library components and be a champion for the user
- Work with product designers by providing clear feedback on usage, conventions, and patterns
- Improve the design to development handoff process
- Give clear and usable guidance/feedback to product designers, help create new components, and promote best practices.
- Participate in the entire product development process using relevant tools
- Occasionally conduct/participate in research that is relevant to building the design system
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years working in a digital design profession as a UX designer, UI designer, interaction designer, product designer, or similar
- Proven track record in defining design systems, components library, and systems for reuse across multiple products in a suite. (if you cannot show this, please do not apply).
- End-to-end design skills, including solid graphic/UI/visual design skills
- Bachelor's degree in HCI or design field or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding portfolio showing deep product understanding and craftsmanship, and innovative solutions from conception to launch
- Very knowledgeable of user-centric processes and design thinking principles
- Experienced and highly knowledgeable about differences in designing for multiple platforms, devices and screen sizes etc
- Experience creating and maintaining clean design system documentation (Zeroheight)
- Mastery of standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS & XD)
- Solid understanding of design theory (typography, colour, grid, etc.)
- Knowledge of accessibility standards/patterns and designing for accessibility
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent creative and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience creating design systems from scratch
- Experience with UI animation and illustration
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making, and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, our Xmas party is in Mallorca and more adventures are coming
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Glassnode makes blockchain data accessible for everyone.