Marketing & Communications Lead
About the dYdX Foundation
The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future.
At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that could shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
About The Role
The dYdX Foundation is looking for a Marketing & Communications Lead to oversee all marketing & communications operations as well as develop the strategy and vision. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge and passion of the crypto, web3 /blockchain, start up space. This role is fully remote and you can be located anywhere but you should be (+/- 4 hours) from Switzerland (CET time zone).
What You'll be Doing
- Leverage existing insights and data to map out target audience and key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute on a communications and marketing strategy, designed to drive the growth across key markets and strengthen dYdX Foundation’s brand identity
- Lead content production, publication and distribution on dYdX Foundation’s media channels (Blog, Discord, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Telegram)
- Manage and contribute to the development of materials for external stakeholders such as press releases, Q&A documents, and presentations
- Create impactful cross-channel campaigns with other internal teams
- Localize brand differentiation, and marketing content
- Build strong relationships with media in DeFi, Crypto, Finance, and FinTech
- Produce engaging content for social media, public relations, and the community
- Lead the development, execution, and evaluation of brand awareness campaigns
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all platforms
- Ability to produce and present quantifiable analytic reports with regard to attribution, conversion rates, and overall data tracking
- Drive public relations activities
- Filter and respond to inbound leads/ opportunities
What We’re Looking for
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations for a Crypto company or start up
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience driving brand image, reporting web analytics, and ability to discern the impact of and value of social campaigns
- Execution-oriented and self-driven
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Strong analytical, research, and presentation skills
- Highly efficient in copywriting, editing, and proofreading
- Previous design skills are preferred
- Knowledge of dYdX products, DAO, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Crypto native or passionate about web3
- You can be located anywhere (+/- 4 hours) from Switzerland (CET time zone)
Why you should apply:
- We'll provide you with a MacBook to help you do your best work
- Annual PTO + local holidays
- Yearly company retreat
- Home Office set-up reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Sports & Wellness reimbursement
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! While we believe we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our assumptions about who should fill this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.