Relationship Manager – Private Banking
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual
heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets ankable, secure, and convenient. We empower our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, our own stable coin CHF and tokenized assets are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Are you passionate about Digital Assets, have experience in banking/DLT and excited to explore the intersection of Traditional and Digital Asset Finance while supporting leading banks on their journey within Digital Assets? Are you or do you have the ambition to grow into a professional that supports the acquisition, key account management and strategic projects of clients while constantly helping them stay ahead of the curve within Digital Assets?
If this sounds like you, we know the perfect role: we are looking for a Relationship Manager with a focus on Private Clients and International Family Offices to join our fast-growing Private Banking team in Zurich.
- Take responsibility to source and foster new client relationships with private clients and single-family offices.
- Oversee multiple prospects and prioritize efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to their needs.
- Provision of solution-oriented support to private clients over the phone, via e-mail and in physical meetings in the areas of onboarding, product-related questions, transactions, technical support, contract amendments, complaints, etc.
- Coach and mentor junior team members, providing guidance and training.
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions, as well as post transaction AML monitoring and processing.
- Lead the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers.
- Continuously update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the crypto market landscape by understanding Sygnum’s offering and strengths, attending conferences, understanding the regulatory developments, and building a strong institutional and professional prospect network.
- Further development of the customer care framework (user guides, tutorials, FAQs, etc.)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA/CFA is a plus.
- You have prior relevant (min. 3 years) work experience in client servicing/customer care of private or institutional clients within a (Swiss) financial institution.
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20.
- You have a demonstrated consultative mindset and analytical skills, mixed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy with a hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form in English.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Gym and language course perks.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.