Intern eTrading (E)
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry, providing a seamless, secure, and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy as a smart bank. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer license – the first time a reputed regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a license to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. CVVC Global Report and CB Insights name SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are searching for a Intern to join our eTrading team. In this role, you will be reporting to our Head eTrading, Torsten Victorin.
Throughout your internship (6-9 months), you will be responsible for the following:
- Work on bank strategic projects within trading
- Take on analyst, project management, and testing tasks to ensure timely delivery
- Run-the-bank tasks to support the trading desk on a daily basis (including client setups for pricing and trading)
- Development and optimization of the eTrading platform including exchange connectivity, hedging, client pricing, and data analysis / reporting
- Programming of algorithmic models for pricing and execution (experience in Java, Python, or further object oriented languages is highly desirable)
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- An ongoing master or completed bachelor certification in the area of Banking & Finance
- Programming skills in R, Python or a similar language is a big plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternative solutions
- An organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter attitude who can work well in a creative and enthusiastic business environment
- Understanding of crypto/blockchain technology and processes is a plus
- Business fluent English is mandatory
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborative team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA, EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us as we redefine finance.