Developer Relations Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Watch a short summary
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland
- Build the next generation of decentralised relay nodes that aims to power & become the infrastructure of the most promising dApps on Ethereum
- Generous token vestings paid in the network’s native $GEL token
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as DragonFly Capital, ParaFi, IDEO, GalaxyDigital, IOSG, Gnosis, and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
What you'll accomplish:
- Supporting Gelato users when integrating our highly technical products
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Working on world-class documentation to answer recurring customer questions
- Evaluating system improvements to best support users
- Maintaining our current support infrastructure
- Working closely together with the product and business development teams
- Further developing our customer support process
- 2+ experience with programming in JS/TypeScript
- Familiar with web3 libraries like ethers, wagmi, ...
- You've already deployed your first smart contracts (preferably: Solidity Bootcamp)
- Strong interest in Solidity
- Well-organized with strong time management skills and a proactive personality
- Experience using Discord, Telegram, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to simplify and explain complex technical problems to customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience within a fully remote work environment
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Optimism, Pancakeswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate your smart contracts