BI/Analytics Lead (m/f/d) Remote
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
BI/Analytics Lead (m/f/d). Remote.
About the role:
Help us build a high-performance data analytics platform that will propel Glassnode towards becoming a leading brand in the crypto space, serving innovative products to the growing crypto community globally.
To help us fuel our future growth, we need to better understand our data - this is where we need your help. We're looking for self-motivated individuals who are curious about our product and our users, and who are excited to seek out valuable insights.
As one of the first hires for the new BI department, the purpose of the role is to build an agile self-service platform to empower different teams at Glassnode to better make informed decisions. You will take ownership of our analytical data platform and champion best practices across the organisation. This is achieved by collaborating with teams to implement tracking, discovering valuable insights that inform tactics and strategy, and guide decision making.
Once the initial foundation is established, we will look to expand and build up the team as necessary with you as the lead.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What you will do:
- Consolidate different data sources and tools into simpler, fewer, and accessible platforms
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the integrity of our data sources
- Consult with different teams to help guide experiment design, monitoring, and the interpretation of results
- Educate teams to empower them to self produce relevant, timely, and informative reports
- Model best practices in the governance and usage of data
- Aid the executive on tactical data analysis by running custom SQL queries on diverse databases
- In the future, scale and manage the BI department after foundation is set
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in BI or Data Science
- Expertise on ensuring data integrity across different BI/Data platforms
- Prior experience working with Marketing and/or Product teams
- Link quantitative data to the customer experience and product outcomes
- Mathematical and statistical reasoning knowledge
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience with tools such as Segment.io, Amplitude, Google Analytics/Data studio is a big plus!
- Experience with managing and building up a team of data specialists is highly desirable
- Passionate about data and are an expert at manipulating and visualizing data
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - be able to break down complex topics into simple solutions and ideas and communicate them to other team members
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Glassnode makes blockchain data accessible for everyone.