Ecosystem Manager - Partnerships
Zug-based CV Labs is looking for a motivated and dedicated Partnership Manager to join its ecosystem team.
Passionate about engaging with and formulating strategic partnerships with corporates, investors, and innovative tech startups? Work in a truly dynamic and innovative environment and connect directly to the blockchain ecosystem.
CV Labs engages and forms strategic partnerships with a wide variety of stakeholders. The Ecosystem Partnership Manager should ensure that existing partners enjoy a smooth partner experience as well as actively support the acquisition of new partners that align with CV Labs/CV VC's strategy.
- Maintaining existing strategic partnerships
- Acquiring new partnership opportunities
- Acting as the main point of contact between partners and internal teams
- Addressing and resolving partner concerns
- Communicating and collaborating with event-, communications/marketing, and general team members to ensure that partner needs are met
- Compiling reports on partnership progress, goals, and forecasts
- Developing a thorough understanding of partners' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each partner's goals/agreed-upon deliverables
- Degree in business administration, finance, sales with 2-3 years of relevant experience (i.e. relationship management, etc.)
- Ability to interact and develop strong relationships with partners
- Excellent written/oral communication; well-developed interpersonal skills including tact and patience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Cooperative team member who excels at interacting with other teams on complex projects
- Ability to remain calm and solutions-oriented during stressful situations
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite as well as working knowledge of event/production tools such as Eventbrite, Canva, etc.
CV Labs is the ecosystem business of CV VC. We combine coworking, large and small-scale events, and research activities to create a unique, global blockchain ecosystem.
For CV VC`s incubation investments, we run our own 3-month incubation program specifically tailored to blockchain startups. With access to the foremost thinkers in the sector, technologists, the wealthy, and a supportive infrastructure of service providers, startups leave the program ready to take on the world.
Our co-working spaces in Zug, Vaduz, and Cape Town accommodate more than 150 of the leading blockchain projects in the industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto Valley’s next generation investment company